Saturday, June 16, 2012

Charlie Sheen lay out their wild Sex Behavior



Charlie Sheen lay out their wild Sex Behavior
Youth actor Charlie Sheen's bad. Shamelessly, he tells the story wildness while still a teenager.

To Rolling Stone Magazine, Sheen card open about his virginity. He said, he had lost virginity when age was 15 years old.

The incident took place in a hotel room in Las Vegas, USA. To pay for sexual services, Sheen stole the credit card of his father, actor Martin Sheen, who also was staying at the same hotel.

Together with his cousin, Joey, Sheen did love adventure. "I told him (Joey), 'Look, this is my father's credit card. Now your turn'. She was scared. I remember it as the happiest night of my life," said Sheen.

Two weeks later, Martin Sheen, his father, began to investigate the credit card transaction that has been used her son. Knowing the money has been used a bad thing, the wise father react to it.

"What makes my father was very concerned because I have one express love. For this one, I still continue to proceed," he said.

It reinforces the recognition of events that have recently experienced. Sheen was sacked from the series Two and a Half Men in March because of the spotted partying with a prostitute. He claims could not resist to the affairs of that one.

"People thought I was a little naughty, a man who often makes mischief and eccentricity, it is not. I just love women. I love them," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...