Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Lady Gaga Reportedly Brain Concussion



Lady Gaga, Lady Gaga Brain Concussion
One of the world's pop diva, Lady Gaga, reportedly suffered a concussion because the top of his head hit a metal pole used by one of the background dancers in the show last in Auckland, New Zealand.

When the accident occurred, the U.S. artist of this music was singing his hit entitled "Judas" on the stage of Vector Arena, Auckland on Sunday (10/06/2012) evening local time. 3News reported the accident.
Video footage of the incident showed the body was giddy moment Lady Gaga after the pole hit the top of his head, then Lady Gaga straightened her back and continued the concert. "I want to apologize if my rambling talk to you tonight. But, I'm not sure if you noticed, my hand was hit and I think I might be a concussion," he remarks later Lady Gaga, who was reported by TVNZ. "Nevertheless, do not worry, I'll finish this show," he continued.

Makeup artist Lady Gaga, Tara Savelo, confirmed via his Twitter account after the show was to convince the fans of Lady Gaga that the star is fine.
"Lady Gaga has a concussion but she is going to be okay," wrote Savelo. "She wants u to know she loves u. I'm taking care of her. Can not believe she finished the show," he continued.

Lady Gaga will start tour Born This Way Ball in Australia on Wednesday (6/13/2012) this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...