Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sheryl Crow Affected Brain Tumor



Sheryl Crow, Brain Tumor
The singer hit "All I Wanna Do", Sheryl Crow, the disease claimed her brain tumor. This sad news he revealed during an interview with the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

"I'm very worried about my memory. I track MRI examination and the result, there is a tumor in my brain," said 50-year-old singer, who quoted from the news pages huffingtonpost.com June 6, 2012.

Sheryl Crow admitted since November 2011 and are experiencing memory loss. While appearing on stage for example, he forgot the lyrics created by it self. It is often the case, and Crow was not fair.

"This is not forever, so I'm not too worried. But, I made
more health care," said Sheryl Crow.

This is not the first time the Grammy-winning six trophies this serious disease. In 2006, she has breast cancer. After undergoing radiation therapy and surgery, cancer mother of two children, can be cured.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...